the silver seas.
kate moss and i were onto something, because the secret society of lvhrd is planning a night cruise to staten island tonight. i am disappointed, however, that we weren't clever enough to don "nautical-inspired clothing."
gothamist describing lvhrd:
It's part private club, part flashmob, part creative salon, part social experiment. Their ultimate goal is to unite creatives and leaders in their respective fields to garner change and inspire creativity.
they've closed membership; good thing i got in under the wire.
3 comments:
you erased my comment? only lameass blogs that I won't name here do that. boo! maybe it didn't post and in that case I apologize.
i would never erase your comment, my dear.
is it blogger's fault? i'm going to guess: yes.
well, it happens. I just dissed gothamist for being lazy and using "creatives" as a noun. I cringe when that happens, and I guess those things happen in new york.
Post a Comment