anything i want, he gives it to me
I've been on a regular late-night movie binge as of late. Have watched "Batman", "Star Wars", "Chinatown", "Cool Hand Luke", and "Lost Horizon" (the latter of which I should not have started at 9:30 PM on a school night! Took all I could muster to get through it and I think I still slept through 25% of it). I've started Season One of "The Wire" and I eagerly (I think) anticipate "They Live" with "Rowdy" Roddy Piper to show up in my mailbox on Saturday-ish.
(I also eagerly anticipate a mix CD from my buddy to appear. It better be good or the friendship is off!)
Tomorrow night bring Girls' Night Out with KM, Nicky, and Jendy and I will rock some heels and rock the hips.
"Red Hill Mining Town" by U2 is super duper good. Funny how you forget about good tunes. Morning commutes have been filled with the 1980s -- but the good stuff.
My superhero power is that I can look at any phone number and know who is calling. It's pretty amazing. Are you amazed? Admit it.
They let that ol' tramp Paris free. Celebrity justice!
I feel like baking something.
Hope KB has a good time out west on his sojourn -- and I do hope that he tries at least a bite of a Double Double, if just to be able to describe its deliciousness to me. Fingers crossed. Either way, I hope he and Crog enjoy the game at the Lodge. Y'all should try some seafood at the Hungry Cat.
By the way, did I mention that I do nothing at work? No-god damn-thing. It's true!
No comments:
Post a Comment