i'm all out of bubblegum
I'm not gonna get all lame and shit and admit that I like this dude and that I had a really awesome time drinking beers and cooking dinner and watching the television and holding hands with him, okay? I'm totally not going to admit it. If you want mush, keep on moving.
The food was awesome: spicy sauce from scratch (with soy meatballs and lotsa garlic), whole wheat pasta, broccoli rabe with lotsa garlic, big loaf o' bread with lotsa garlic and cheese. (He estimated that eight to ten garlic cloves are now in our bellies.) Dessert was biscotti-stuffed baked peaches with marscapone. Some wine was consumed. It got hot in the kitchen. He did all the dishes. "Flight of the Conchords" is funnier than I thought it would be. "They Live" wasn't scary in the least. Noriega had an 11-year old pen pal. Bensonhurst is full of wiseguys.
I like Sundays like this.
(PS: "The Sopranos". Ending. Black screen. Tell me what you think happened, please.)
2 comments:
I wish I could meet someone like him.
We can't all be so lucky.
Post a Comment