the arrow of apollo
Little-known fact about me: I start planning my Halloween costume sometime in July. Now, rarely (if ever) have I actually followed through with any plan whose genesis lay in the summertime, but alas, I've begun thinking...
I know at least ONE person who will be going all out as one of these fellas. Spray tan, waxed eyebrows, highlights, the whole bit.
My thought was to be Capt. Kara Thrace ("Starbuck") from "Battlestar Galactica" or, perhaps, Alex from "A Clockwork Orange". I've been kicking around the latter idea for years now. Maybe it's time to just admit I'm a frat boy and do it.
Bonus: when I am ready to embrace full geekiness, I can use either costume at Comic-Con and score me a super nerd...
(Jokes, jokes.)
2 comments:
I would like to see you with a codpiece.
I know what you're thinking: supreme hotness.
Post a Comment