Saturday, July 07, 2007

"you are, like, 10 times crazier than amber"



Day two (Thursday, July 5, 2007):

  • Discussing not going down the river
  • Deciding to go down the river
  • Cherry-print white cotton underwear
  • No tan lines!
  • Losing the denim shorts in the rapids (Sorry, Amber Bear.)
  • Rocks! Sandbar! (Okay, this is not fucking fun anymore!)
  • Paddling six miles in a "Deliverance"/"Race For Your Life, Charlie Brown" moment
  • Thelma's Lemonade
  • Boiled peanuts from the gas station
  • Receiving text from The Ex
  • Chinese of Athens (Sorry, KM.)
  • French fries in the curry
  • The Manhattan
  • Jess in front of Repent (Wow! Homeowner? I care little.)
  • Black Sparks vs. Orange Sparks
  • Small talk with The Ex (Why I care, I haven't a clue.)
  • Max Canada (The ER? Room 13?)
  • Free drinks galore
  • Late night (unnecessary) shots of well Maker's Mark whiskey
  • Tequila from the bottle (Not for me, thanks; I'm allergic.)
  • Ending the night with MTV Jams

2 comments:

kenniebloggins said...

Maker's Mark not well.

jd said...

Oh, I didn't hear you order Maker's! Much better choice.