"Why-o why-o why-o did I ever leave Ohio?"
Paul: Your feelings are stupid, woman.
Me: you are stupid.
jerk.
Paul: Women can't drive.
Me: men can't have babies.
Paul: Thats a good thing because it makes you weaker
Me: men are emotional infants.
Paul: Women are just over-emotional.
Me: men are cold and selfish.
Paul: Women are bitchy and bleed out of their vaginas, which attracts
wild animals.
Me: men start wars.
because they are insecure about the size of their penises.
Paul: and finish em too
Women are envious about our penises
Me: women could give two shits about a penis, honestly.
we don't need 'em.
we just keep men around so that we don't have to fix our sinks and
kill roaches and shit.
Paul: More things men can do over women, you're not helping your case
Me: i didn't say we couldn't do them; we're smarter than you because
we manipulate you into doing them for us
ah ha!
I WIN.
stop looking at my blog.
Paul: You're dumber than us because you say things like "I WIN!" and
expect that it makes it so.
And I will look at any blog I please.
2 comments:
Paul makes a good point....
You silly boys can go fuck yourselves.
Post a Comment