Thursday, February 14, 2008

what's gonna set you free

Happy VD and all that jazz. I'm going to spend it with Jack and Sawyer and maybe I'll bake myself a single serving chocolate dessert and drink a glass of wine and toast to singledom!

That's not meant to be a fish for pity, by the way. Things are good. I'm grateful. As a good friend remarked, "I'm in love with myself, so I'm my own valentine."

Thank you for your thoughts on Tuesday. They worked. (OMG, "The Secret" changes liiiives! -- "Reno 911" reference, there.) My second interview is next week. I'll give you more details when things are finalized, but let's just say, I'm almost all growns up and shit. No more Google searches for day spas and mindless GChats and arts and craft time to fill up my work day. (At least for a while.)

Instead, I may be able to finally buy a real chest of drawers and a real bed and maybe some clothes from a store other than Old Navy.

Huzzah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing pic. Thats one of my top 5 lost lines ever.

Happy Vday!

jd said...

You too, Deeg!

scarnsworth said...

mindless gchats! harumph!