Tuesday, March 11, 2008

it's the smile that does it

Perpetually tired-ass-tired. Almost fell asleep on the train on the way to work this morning, if only because I could. (One train!) Watched "Meet the Press" and pondered Tim's diet.

Didn't fall asleep on the way home, though, as I had company.

Despite the exhaustion, I like my new digs. Quite a bit. The proverbial view is spectacular.

It's like Bizarro 2006. Or 2005. Or something. It's like the same, but different. No more trips to 2112, no, but J and I discussed the blessed '90s today and oh, how nice it was to discuss even the Gin Blossoms with a coworker. How nice it was to discuss anything with a coworker. How nice it was to hang with J again.

After two days, I already feel out of touch with my GChat friends, sadly. How dependent upon GChat I became in the last twelve months! My God. Hitting up the Big East tournament tomorrow night at MSG with Josh, however, so all is not lost.

KM and Scarny say I'm a grown-up. I guess I'll try it on for size.