"first of all, where did you sleep? give me the dirt."
It's been quite a week, my friends. I've been all tuckered out. I've realized, however, that I don't want this chaos to end and that, compatriots, is Problemo Numero Uno.
I am now a proud solo renter of a large 1 bedroom apartment in Kensington, Brooklyn. Last night, Paul, Justin, and Mindi came over and assembled my IKEA furniture. (Thank-you-thank-you-thank-you, because if I had done it all by myself, it would have been a fast track to sobbing in the corner, shaking my fist toward the sky.) We ate pizza from a local joint, drank cheap beer, hung out on my fire escape, and played Monopoly until 2:30 AM.
Now, look, even though I ended up giving away my ten properties toward the end, I'll just go out on a limb and say that I won the whole sha-bang, if only due to the sheer entertainment value.
Oh, and yes: a very happy birthday to Justin, who turned 30 at midnight.
1 comment:
congrats on yr own apt and assembled furniture!
Post a Comment