Saturday, July 12, 2008

sushi, apple

Got incredibly, disgustingly, violently ill yesterday. Probably food poisoning. Couldn't keep anything down and have probably dropped five pounds in water weight.

(Yay!)

((I'm kidding.))

Seriously, though, that shit knocked me out, son. I'm just now able to stomach something other than a handful of Cheerios and small sips of Gatorade.

(Emma, I'm sorry about my mix-up in emails; I was obviously out of it.)

Ho hum. That's all. I haven't gotten out of bed much at all today and I just wanted to share with you my unfortunate malady.

Oh, other goings-on: saw "Hancock" with Justin on Thursday and it actually surprised me: it wasn't that bad. Jason Bateman, of course, played THE JASON BATEMAN CHARACTER, but I'm a fan, so I wasn't complaining. Tomorrow brings Bastille Day on Smith Street with Scarny, to which I will drag my ass no matter how I feel. After that, The New Guy and I will attend Boobiecubes at Noreen's new place, where he will meet the crew and be sized up. Poor guy. I wish him luck.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

no worries! just feel better! (and i figured it out anyway, and the items i need are now on my birthday wish-list!)

bastille day! am jealous. adore it. have fun! and good luck to your new guy!

scarnsworth said...

VIVE LE FROGS.