hammjamm
Okay, okay, so here's the update.
A) Had a great (fantastic! wonderful! lovely!) weekend in Georgia and North Carolina. Attended one of the best weddings ever. Pictures to follow. Wore a dress that I adore. Held that cute baby whose legs I wanted to gnaw on, due to their adorable chubbiness. Danced until I was soaked. Ate until I was stuffed. Drank until I was horizontal. Almost missed the plane with Scarny until we realized that not only were we at the wrong airline's ticket counter, but our flight didn't depart for another two hours. Scarny lost his bag, only to find it again. Ate waffles and grits and biscuits and drank Bloodys and wiiiiiiiine. Had to fly 1000 miles to meet a handful of folks who live five minutes away from me. Had to fly 1000 miles to see KM, whom I hadn't seen in two months. Did I mention I danced until I was soaked? Did I mention that coming back to NYC is always hard after a weekend down South?
B) My satellite dish has been held hostage by my super. This, because the original installer "threw away" the dish of my neighbor. Now I must somehow get their dish replaced before my super will give me back my own. Oh, and on top of that, my Internet is screwy. Oh, and on top of that, I have to return my old cable box to some drop-off office on Avenue H and where the fuck that is, I have no idea. It sounds far away.
C) Work is fine. Ho hum.
D) I must go to the gym (see A).
E) I think I shall leave town this weekend, as I am in need of a detox. As I told SM upon my departure, I need a vacation from my vacation.
F) I want to go to Montauk to go fishing with Justin and Paul and Josh.
G) I want to go on an African safari with Scarny (and we would entitle the episode "JBD and Scarny Go on a Safari")
H) If you didn't know: Still Flyin' fucking rules. They make me want to jam brews and be deliriously happy all the time.
1 comment:
love love loved the re-cap and hate hate HATED to miss the big weekend! can't wait to see photos!
Post a Comment