Tuesday, October 28, 2008

i'll make it so that we don't have to

I don't blog anymore.

A lot of that has to do with things about which I refuse to blog.

I'll tell you one thing that is blog-worthy, however, and that is the amazing adventures of my new friends, Pan & James.



Another is the fact that Obama has this shit on lock and come next week, I'll be crying tears of joy.

Others: "Heaven" by Bryan Adams, taco-style salads from Sam's House on 48th Street, a Georgia defeat over Florida this upcoming Saturday, the fact that I haven't yet decided upon a Halloween costume, the fact that my mom turns 56 tomorrow, the fact that her mother died at the age of 57, the fact that I'm already thinking about Thanksgiving (though I know not where I'll spend it nor with whom), the fact that my brother is moving to the 90210 ZIP Code on Friday, my makeshift office on the F train (complete with Post-It note), wearing the Red Dress last Friday, and how I am running a race on November 16th.

Last but not least, I received this message from an individual on an old dating site that I haven't used in months:

"Whats wrong with you? You are so beautiful and you are on online dating. You must possess some defective personality trait --cuz youre gorgeous. Please excuse the word cuz. im' drinking tonite. its an honest letter. so-what's wrong with you? All chicks online dating are defective. (yes--your'e a chick) I'm not perfect either. Your pal, mike"

There. You'll all caught up. Sort of.

No comments: