okay, okay
So, here's the scoop. I know that someone from my office is reading my blog on a regular basis. (Yep! I know you're doing it!) I track this stuff, you see. However, I don't know who you are.
I know who it is not, but I know not who it is.
The truth: I am more likely to censor myself and/or not blog at all because of this, hence why I haven't written much of substance as of late.
So, hey. Listen. Tell me who you are and maybe I won't care what I write about and I'll happily continue to blog freely! Otherwise, maaaaaaan. I may have to move my blog to another undisclosed domain.
And that's that.
Oh, and by the way: Happy 29th to my bro.
4 comments:
So, somebody you work with waits around for weeks at a time until you write another post? What a lame existence!
But, um, I guess that comment would go for everyone who reads this boring blog, no?
(Please note: I know pretty much everyone at work and nobody I know lives a lame existence.)
no because stalking you via your blog is pretty lame. I pretty much visit your blog as a thoroughfare to J.Ro's blog. Scarnworth has yet to link to it, so it provides easy access if you haven't written anything.
Let it be known that I still feel nobody I work with is lame.
Post a Comment