you are what you eat, construction lady
Occupation: Construction
Gender: Female
Relationship status: Newlywed!
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
What did you eat yesterday?
You mean I have to remember all the things I ate yesterday? It's hard for me to remember what I ate this morning! Here is my best recollection...
Breakfast: Yogurt-Burst Cheerios & Diet Coke (must have Diet Coke after drunken night out before)
Lunch: With my best friends at Willy's! Humongous burrito with rice, black beans, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, black olives, and hot sauce. Also, chips with cheese dip and Sprite.
Dinner: Vegetarian beef stroganoff (leftovers), with vanilla ice cream and rainbow sprinkles for dessert.
What do you never eat?
Meat, mayonnaise, any form of cake-like item that could be called a "Danish", raw onions
In my refrigerator, you can always find:
Sparkling water, CHEESE (especially sharp cheddar), green leaf lettuce, carrots
In my freezer, you can always find:
The entire line of Morning Star Farms products, Ice, Eggo Homestyle Waffle
What is your favorite kitchen item?
My new Empire Red Kitchen Aid Mixer
Where do you eat out most frequently?
Chipotle, Mellow Mushroom, Panera, any Mexican Restaurant
World ends tomorrow. What would you like for your last meal?
I will go with the childish answer and say Mellow Mushroom pizza. I can't help it; it will always be my favorite food!!
I would also probably add a potato burrito from the Corona Mexican Restaurant in Greenville and one of my mother's cinnamon scones.
2 comments:
damn this lady sounds hott!
let's hope she says the same thing about you when i post your answers, coke bref! ;)
Post a Comment