If I were dating someone, the lucky sonuvabitch would get one of these for his birthday!
(Yes, that's assuming he eats meat -- but I've never dated a vegetarian, so I'm not sure I'm gonna start now.)
Update: of course, Martha did it first (and in my opinion, did it better.)
Posted by
jd
at
12:52 PM
6 comments:
Oh my god, that's genius!
my thoughts exactly.
oh.my.god! B. and I were just talking about such a thing, in pure fantasy terms at brunch on sun! he was saying he should make a meat cake for gus' bday on fri, and then he should spell out happy bday guss w/cocktail weiners on top. it was really gross.
do it!
this reminds me of the meat yeti! remember when we almost set your yard ablaze with the meat yeti? oh god, the smell of burning hair mixed with 4 different types of potted meat. WHAT A YETI!
i'll never forget that yeti.
Post a Comment