you are what you eat, pr & marketing nerd
Occupation: PR & Marketing Nerd, Writer
Gender: Female
Relationship status: Married
Location: Mission District, SF
What did you eat yesterday?
Breakfast...
Philz Coffee Philharmonic-with cream and sugar. It's got cardamon, cinammon and other good spices. Unique and addictive. I drank it on the way to work, where I had 3 RyKrisp crackers with Neufatchel cheese. I usually don't eat much before lunch.
Snack...
More coffee.
Lunch...
Wet ribs from Armadillo Willy's with beans and peanut slaw and an iced tea.
Snack...
Dessert: 1/8 a Charles Chocolate dark bar w/ rice krispies.
Dinner...
2 beef mini sliders with jack cheese, avocado, tomato, mustard, mayo and 1 sourdough English muffin.
What do you never eat? Bugs (don't think I ever will unless travelling and it is offered to me by a local).
In my refrigerator, you can always find: Sriracha sauce, mustards (assorted), ketchup, various hot sauces, butter, soy milk (husband loves that stuff), Oroweat bread, some sort of cheese(s), crunchy peanut butter, various jellies, cornichons, pickles, soy sauce, white miso, oil cured olives, non fat yogurt, beer, white wine, Lillet.
In my freezer, you can always find: flaxseed waffles, ice, vodka. I don't use the freezer for food usually.
What is your favorite kitchen item? My knife.
Where do you eat out most frequently? Taqueria San Jose, Chava's, Pho Little Saigon (lunch).
World ends tomorrow. What would you like for your last meal? Pepperoni Pizza, or a medium rare cheeseburger or steak with spinach salad. Chocolate and cheese for dessert.
note: this was sent to me by one of the lovely food bloggers found on this site's sidebar -- we went to high school together, but she was an authentically cool senior when i was still a lowly freshman. anyhow, i'm pleased by her participation! she's apparently still awesome.
2 comments:
Thanks, Jen. You all should know that I don't usually eat that much meat in one day. Lunch is usually lighter. Yesterday was lunch out with my co-workers, hence the ribs.
i haven't had red meat in i-don't-know-how-long but wet ribs with peanut slaw sound mighty tasty!
Post a Comment