you are what you eat, reporter
Occupation: Reporter
Gender: Female
Relationship status: Uh, kinda single, kinda not? How about, still undecided?
Location: Georgia
What did you eat yesterday? A can of Slimfast (for mornings when I
can't stomach food but need sustenance), Saltines and peanut butter,
an everything bagel with plain cream cheese, peanuts, a Clif Bar. It
was a bad and unsatisfying food day.
What do you never eat? Dill pickles
In my refrigerator, you can always find: Eggs, tortillas, feta cheese, tomatillo salsa, spicy mustard, light plain silk soy milk, orange juice with lots o'pulp, butter, ketchup, leftover homemade vinaigrette, orange marmalade.
In my freezer, you can always find: Amy's frozen pizzas. That's about it, besides ice.
What is your favorite kitchen item? A whisk. I love whisking things.
Where do you eat out most frequently?
Where don't I eat out? It's probably a tie between Subway and the best, most expensive restaurant in town, where I spent $70 on dinner for myself last week because I had a bad day. (But when I went there on Tuesday, I only spent $25.)
World ends tomorrow. What would you like for your last meal?
Really good tomatoes, a plate of fabulous cheeses, this thing they do
at Five & Ten with white anchovies and grapefruit, really good dark chocolate, prosecco, rioja, sancerre, divers scallops, sweet cream ice cream, really good coffee, chanterelles, a subtlety flavored risotto, and a bowl of fresh green peas, just cooked, topped with butter, salt and pepper, and a spoonful of sugar. Of course, really good tomatoes and fresh green peas are not in season together, so I might have to settle for frozen peas. And if the world ended in winter, when there are no really good tomatoes, I'd be even more depressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment