it's a myspace survey
Name: JBD
Birthday: March 2.
Birthplace: Glendale, CA.
Current location: Can I just say NYC? Do I really have to say New Jersey at this point?
Eye color: Blue.
Hair color: Blonde-ish.
Height: 5'9"
Right handed or left handed: Right.
Your heritage: English, Irish, German.
The shoes you wore today: Steve Madden brown leather knee-high boots.
Your weakness: Apparently, musicians.
Your fears: Being pushed in front of a subway, sharks, snakes (especially in water), and someone running their fingernails down a chalkboard. Oh, and never finding love and dying a lonely, sad woman, but the chalkboard thing is probably number one.
Your perfect pizza: Pizza Bianca, with pear, gorgonzola cheese, and arugula. Or, alternatively, extra-spicy sauce with soy pepperoni and sharp cheddar.
Goal you would like to achieve this year: To travel somewhere exotic with my lady friends.
Your most overused phrase on IM: InDEED!
Thoughts first waking up: Coffee? Coffee!
Your best physical feature: Eyes, thank you very much. Or maybe my eyeLASHES. Or my ankles.
Your bedtime: Midnight-ish, unless I'm unemployed and partying like a bloody rock star, in which case it would be 7:00 AM.
Your most missed memory: Being a girlfriend.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke -- gotta rep ATL, son!
McDonald's or Burger King: Neither. Gross.
Single or group dates: Single.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: I don't drink tea. (Apparently I'm not really reppin' ATL properly.)
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee.
Do you smoke: On occasion.
Do you swear: Of course.
Do you sing: Beautifully.
Do you shower daily: No showering before Brunch Club! Not allowed!
Have you been in love: Yes.
Do you want to go to college: Will you pay?
Do you want to get married: I do.
Do you believe in yourself: On occasion.
Do you get motion sickness: When I'm reading in a car.
Do you think you are attractive: Not when I've been drinking and develop Drunk Hair.
Are you a health freak: I have a M.Ed. in Health Behavior and yet I smoke, drink, and love saturated fat. My answer is NO on this one.
Do you get along with your parents: Better than ever.
Do you like thunderstorms: As long as I am in no risk of being struck by lightning, they are fine by me.
Do you play an instrument: I just play musicians.
In the past month have you drank alcohol: Try the past 24 hours.
In the past month have you smoked: Try the past 24 hours.
In the past month have you been on drugs: Um, yes.
In the past month have you gone on a date: Not a proper one, no.
In the past month have you gone to a mall: Today! And I loved it!
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: An entire box? In one sitting? Um, no.
In the past month have you eaten sushi: Tonight's meal was a Christmas roll, a California roll, and a small salad with ginger dressing.
In the past month have you been on stage: The world is my stage.
In the past month have you been dumped: It's hard for me to answer that one. I'm going to say no.
In the past month have you gone skinny dipping: I can't remember the last time I did. Is that sad? Or is that just growing up?
In the past month have you stolen anything: A heart.
Ever been called a tease: I usually just go through with it.
Ever been beaten up: Emotionally.
Ever shoplifted: Some socks. Some lip gloss. Some cranberries.
How do you want to die: Not sad and lonely, having never found love.
What do you want to be when you grow up: A lawyer for the ACLU.
What country would you most like to visit: France.
In a Boy...
Favorite eye color: Brown, blue, green, hazel.
Favorite hair color: Brown.
Short or long hair: Messy.
Height: 6'0" and above.
Weight: I like bellies.
Best clothing style: Jeans.
Number of CDs I own: Many.
Number of piercings: Two.
Number of tattoos: One.
Number of things in my past I regret: Zero.
No comments:
Post a Comment