jamon jamon
I think I shall begin to only blog copy-and-pasted GChats and/or entries about syrupy pop music, because do they ever instigate some commenting!
You know, relatively speaking.
(But, because I have no thoughts on popular tunes right now and I've already posted a GChat for the day, you're just gonna have to listen to me ramble on about my upcoming weekend. Y'ready?)
Tomorrow I will go back to Trout. Or GYC. Something. I'm in the process of getting a crew together and will eat some eats and drink some drinks and enjoy the Second Day O' Summer in a way one can only truly appreciate it: at an outdoor bar! Those of you who unfortunately cannot make it because of previous plans will have to come with me some other time, please and thank you. Y'all know who you are and you will be missed.
Saturday may bring the Mermaid Parade. (Also known as Tits Galore!) Last year it was sprinkling but I still shot some decent stuff -- hopefully this year, the sun will be out and the pictures will be that much better. Saturday night brings my brother's show in (big sigh now) Williamsburg. Hopefully Theresa will be up for it.
Sunday? Sunday I get to milk my mama for some summertime apparel and we'll brunch at Craftbar where I may just say fuck-it-all and eat some chorizo!
(With my apologies to KM -- look what your roommate and Paul started! Yes, of course I blame them.)
It's raining now.
(Also, to AC: Again, I'm sorry.)
No comments:
Post a Comment