Wednesday, July 18, 2007

cracked out

I'm just a weeeeee bit tired today, but am a trooper and will push through. I must, you see, because tonight is The France: Part Two with Panna 2 dinner beforehand (I think; I hope). If you missed The France on Monday night, this is your chance to experience a serious mind zapp.

Oh, and if you haven't seen the Michel Gondry-directed Cibo Matto video for "Sugar Water", please do.

Oh, and if you haven't tried Coca-Cola Cherry Zero, please do.

These are just two of the things that have made me happy this morning.

2 comments:

LauraH said...

D said that there is going to be a rep from Capitol Records in the audience tonight, so ya'll cheer like crazy! I love it that you guys are going. I know it means a lot to them!

jd said...

I will cheer like I've never cheered before!