you are what you eat, teacher, one year later
Occupation:
Teacher/night school teacher.
Relationship status:
Single.
Location:
Athens, GA.
What did you eat yesterday?
Breakfast:
1/2 peach/kiwi smoothie, one piece of Wasa, coffee.
Lunch...
Soy cheddar and tomato sandwich with olives and banana peppers on Luna whole wheat bread, one lime Primal Strip and a banana.
Snack...
Low sodium can of V8 and a hickory smoked Primal Strip.
Dinner...
House salad with tofu from The Grit with a side of honey mustard dressing and a PBR; a glass of Merlot later and a small piece of Dove chocolate.
What do you never eat?
Meatloaf, hamburgers, beets.
In my refrigerator, you can always find:
Soy milk, whole wheat bread, jars of pickles, oatmeal, dark chocolate, yellow BBQ sauce, cheese and soy cheese as well as a random assortment of fresh vegetables.
In my freezer, you can always find:
Veggie burgers, coffee, frozen vegetables.
What is your favorite kitchen item?
My cast iron skillet.
Where do you eat out most frequently?
Athens' various assortment of Mexican and other Latin restaurants.
World ends tomorrow. What would you like for your last meal?
Soto's non-existent 17 course prix fixe dinner.
3 comments:
I love primal strips. I also love Jerquee. Do you love Jerquee?
Never had it. I eat primal strips daily. They're part of my breakfast about 150 plus days per year. Weird, but appropriate.
KB, I agree with P'chop: Jerquee is very yummy -- you should look for it.
Post a Comment