Wednesday, October 17, 2007

5-7-5

It's the First Official Overundulating Fever Haiku-for-Cookies Contest!

I want you to write me a haiku. It can be about anything your little creative heart desires, but it must be written in the traditional 5-7-5 syllable haiku format. You may submit as many entries as you wish.

The haiku that I deem the bestest will be published on this here blog AND (if that weren't enough!), will receive two dozen cookies (of any variety you choose) in the mail -- baked and shipped by yours truly.

Email your entries and post any general comments here.

You have until 12:01 AM on Saturday, October 20. Go go go!

Yay! It's a contest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you want to
Bake cookies so badly, huh?
To show off your skills?

I think it is cuz
You put anthrax in the flour
And want to kill us.

jd said...

Ah, clever, my friend.

I'm glad to know that you see my benevolence as merely a front for attempted homicide.