is there anybody alive out there
When I hear Bush yak about his S-CHIP veto, it makes my skin crawl.
The new Springsteen tune, "Radio Nowhere" is rad.
After baking many peanut-butter-chocolate-chip cookies for AB and successfully shipping them via USPS, I'm thinking that I have a new weekend hobby. Email me with orders, please.
I'm visiting my Dad in Tennessee for Thanksgiving this year. It will be the closest I get to Georgia for a while, I'm afraid.
I'm in love with Carl Kasell's voice.
Oh, and Satan's Cheerleaders didn't win at trivia last night (big shocker there, kids), but I did learn that a) Twinkies used to be stuffed with banana-flavored filling (not as yummy as lard, I'm afraid), b) I can successfully identify 4 out of 5 porn stars in the visual round (I'm sorry you slipped my mind, Annie Sprinkle), c) the word "ornery" needs to be used more often, and d) Jean-Paul Sartre couldn't give a fig about the Nobel Foundation.
No comments:
Post a Comment