Sunday, October 07, 2007

it's a tiny bit arrogant of people to go around worrying about those less fortunate

Watched the last half of "Le Charme Discret de la Bourgeoisie" today while nursing a touch of a hangover after raging until 6am. (Note: that is, if "raging" means falling asleep while boys play Wii.) Porkchop was right; it was quite good. I should watch the first half at some point.

Randomly: oatmeal made with chocolate soy milk is decadent and delicious, whiskey shots are never a good idea, balloons make everything much more festive, I want to be a debutante, I want to travel to the South for Thanksgiving, I want to travel to the South and remain there permanently, I want to do all of my holiday shopping before December begins, I change my mind a lot, I change my mind too much, my nails are so long and manicured that I fear they resemble Lee Press-On Nails, watching "60 Minutes" is my favorite way to end a weekend.

Where is Scarny? He was supposed to call me back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whiskey shots - if they are bourbon - are always a good idea.

scarnsworth said...

bay bay, i had a nyquil induced coma happen to me. we'll chat on jour du columbo!

Anonymous said...

I like your Lee press-ons.

I saw two (!!) cases of short-alls (overalls, but you know, with shorts instead of pants) on Sunday. Sigh.

jd said...

Girl, we are gonna bring those things back to the masses. Look out!