Wednesday, October 10, 2007

they think it's environmental -- toxins and such

It's an italics-heavy post.

You know those so-called "fat camps" for kids? I want to work at one.

This morning I was asked, "So, you want to work at a fat camp and work at a prison?" Yes, smarty pants, and I want to practice law and work on a political campaign and I want to decorate cakes and I want to finally land that elusive job at the CDC and I want to do it all in Atlanta or San Francisco or Iowa or Seattle or Brooklyn.

It's all I ask.

Alexis Stewart, daughter of Martha, is spending $28,000 of her mother's money each month to get pregnant because, in her words, her 42-year old eggs are now "old and crusty".

The things we learn on Oprah, kids.

Went to the gym for boot camp class on Monday and I'm still sore. My severely out-of-shape body (thanks to a summer of beer and chorizo) will just have to suck it up, however, because I'm going back for more weight training this evening.

And that's all I got today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't her 42-year-old, crusty-eggged self ADOPT? Jeee-zis. Disgusting.

I want to decorate cakes, too. And bake pies. Let's open a bakery.

jd said...

Al, she said she would go ahead with the in-vitro until she was plum outta eggs; after that, she would look into "other options".

(Oh, and yes, I'm always up for opening a bakery...!)

Coke Bref, I don't even know what to say!

kenniebloggins said...

4 plus times!!!! egads! I want this dame's digits.