Friday, December 28, 2007

2 double-aught 7

2007 MySpace survey!
BE HONEST

1-Did you kiss anyone?
Probably.

2-Did you date anyone?
Only those whose names I forget.

3-Are you going to kiss someone when the ball drops?
Doubtful.

4-Did you lose any friends?
TBD.

5-Did you gain any friends?
Mucho.

6-Did you do something new?
I ate bacon-stuffed sausage. Other than that, it was behavior-as-usual.

7-Did anyone important to you die?
Tammy Faye Messner, Norman Mailer, Benazir Bhutto, Anna Nicole Smith, Deborah Kerr, Leona Helmsley, Merv Griffin, Bill Walsh, Ingmar Bergman, Lady Bird Johnson, Liz Claiborne, Kurt Vonnegut, Don Ho, Arthur Schlesinger, Barbaro.

8-Did you change?
I am a work in process.

9-Are you happy with the year overall?
Yikes.

10-What's the best thing that's happened to you?
Gchat, NYSC, new friends, old friends.

11-Did you fall in or out of love?
Every single day.

12-Are you happy the year's almost over?
You don't even fucking know.

13-Are you going to change something about yourself next year?
I am a work in process.

14-Do you think 2008 will be a better year then 2007?
I will bet on it.

15-Are you looking forward to 2008?
See number 12.

16-How many things did you screw up in 2007?
One.

17-Did you go to an amusement park?
Only of the Splish Splash variety.

18-Did you go to a concert?
A couple.

19-Did you go to any parties?
Many.

20-Did you go on a summer vacation?
Topless beach vacation! HOLLER.

21-Did you lie to your parents?
I stopped doing this in my 20s.

22-Did you get into a fight?
Sure.

23-Did you leave the country?
Sure.

24-Did you have a good birthday?
I became an "adult". I ate delicious food. I drank many a beer. I hugged many a friend. It was quality.

25-Did anyone in your family get married?
My cousin.

26-Do you think you grew?
I regressed, I grew. Net zero.

27-Did you dye your hair?
Expensive highlights, bitches.

28-Who do you think you were on the phone with the most?
SM.

29-Did anyone sing to you?
I sing to myself.

30-Did you sing to anyone?
I sing to myself.

31-Did anyone tell you they loved you?
Kinda sorta maybe a little bit. Yes.

32-Did you ever go to the hospital?
Just on the cruise ship.

33-What did you drink and eat the most?
Cheap beer. Lentil soup.

34-Did you change your top 8 at least 8 times?
Yes.

35-Did you change your profile over 10 times?
Yes.

36-Did you change your default picture at least 20 times?
Yes.

37-Did you get a tattoo?
No. I am still regretting the one that I have.

38-Did you vote?
Not this year.

39-Are you going to make New Year's resolutions?
Done and done.

40-Did you stick to your 2007 New Year's resolution?
No, but I resolve to stick to the ones I make for 2008.

41.Think you'll date someone in 2008?
Eh.

42. Where will you be when the ball drops?
Looking classy in Porkchop & Colleen's living room, holding a glass of sparkling wine. Not kissing anyone. More sober than not.

43. Do you think you will make new friends in 2008?
Not sure if it's possible.

44. Are you hoping to meet someone special in 2008?
Fingers crossed I meet someone rich. With a yacht.

45. How do you feel, another year has passed you by?
YAY.

3 comments:

kenniebloggins said...

Two quizzes seems about one's year seems egregious.

jd said...

Yeah, so?

kenniebloggins said...

Exactly...