JBD in 2007:JBD in 2008:
I wouldn't follow that route. Neil Hamburger predicted her death before the end of 2007, due to heroin overdose. I guess the sage missed the mark with his cranberry sauce joke.
Despite her painfully obvious flaws, I will always love Courtney.That being said, I merely meant to reference her metamorphosis, having occurred between the year 1995 and 1997. Since 1997, it (usually) hasn't been pretty. I'll give you that.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I wouldn't follow that route. Neil Hamburger predicted her death before the end of 2007, due to heroin overdose. I guess the sage missed the mark with his cranberry sauce joke.
Despite her painfully obvious flaws, I will always love Courtney.
That being said, I merely meant to reference her metamorphosis, having occurred between the year 1995 and 1997.
Since 1997, it (usually) hasn't been pretty. I'll give you that.
Post a Comment