Tuesday, December 12, 2006

calling audibles

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATE MOSS! Mama bought you a pony, honey!

Now, it's Day Two of the Master Cleanse. I've known of this detoxifying fast for a while, but read the NYT article on Sunday night and it spoke to me. This is the perfect time, mentally, physically, emotionally, for me to fast! Indeed! I mean, hell, I don't have to do much besides empty the dishwasher in the morning and occasionally take Maggie Dog outside. Plus, it fits in nicely with the whole new job, new apartment, new life theme I've taken on. So, it is Day Two. Yesterday was not bad at all -- chugged salt water like crazy in the morning, sipped on my yummy lemonade drink all day, drank my tea at night. Last night, however, I had some of the wildest dreams I've ever had -- think changing baby diapers and dancing drill team on a basketball court.

(And yes, I recognize the irony in my doing this when I have a professional background in nutriton education, but la la la -- I'm on vacation! So there!)

Okay, no more of that.

Chug, chug, chug.

Finally, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATE MOSS! Throw down like there's no tomorrow in ATL for me.

2 comments:

jd said...

Yes, indeedy! I wish I could teleport myself.

Anonymous said...

jbd - go see the holiday. it has a situation very like yrs. and its not a bad way to kill two hrs.