let's just say, he didn't make me cry
Kate Moss, Scarny, and I hit up a killer party last night in Prospect Heights, which was also attended by half the staff of The Onion. Comedians run in packs, apparently, because as I climbed out the window to smoke on the fire escape, I came face-to-face with Rob Huebel, Aziz Ansari, and Nick Kroll (with whom I spoke for a few minutes).
It was almost as if I had found myself in the middle of an episode of "Best Week Ever".
(I think Scarny can more effectively write something poetic about the weekend on O'chum and I hope he does.)
HMOG, it was a good one!
(Oh, and I found an apartment in Windsor Terrace, Brooklyn -- one roommate, gorgeous place. I move in on December 26. See? It all worked out.)
2 comments:
haha! and on a different note, i don't know if i can, but i am in agreement that it was a good one!ri
so damn glad to hear all this happiness and these exciting new plans. things do work out! s
Post a Comment